Why Choose The Wellness Connection Copywriting?
You’re looking for a copywriting specialist in human or environmental health and wellness. Wouldn’t it be ideal if you could find one who understands the nuances and connections between human health and environmental health? Indeed, this is more important now than at any time in our history.
Because we’re living in a turbulent world—and people worldwide are struggling with common enemies. In particular, a global pandemic, financial crisis, and environmental chaos (wildfires burning out of control, the most active hurricane season we’ve seen in a long time).
Meanwhile, we can’t stem the tide except by following safety precautions, tightening our belts, and finding ways to make a difference one small step at a time.
So, I know how critical it is for your marketing content and messages to make lasting impressions. Furthermore, as a human and environmental health copywriting specialist, I know that I have the skills to make that happen.
Human Health, Wellness, & Environmental Content Marketing Challenges
As a rule, businesses and organizations focus inward during times like these. They do this so they can concentrate outward on their audience. Although I know, that sounds odd. But if you think about it, that’s what we have to do.
So how do we conduct our marketing efforts during an economic downturn and global pandemic?
In general, we have to look at what we do to reach our audience. Then we have to analyze it. And, finally, find ways to accomplish the same goals from a distance.
We’re striving to keep ourselves, our employees, and our customers and clients safe for the time being.
And we’re counting our marketing dollars, looking for ways to stretch those dollars to maximum effectiveness.
Consequently, in many cases, we need to focus on more than traditional advertising methods (media ads, pay-per-click ads, and the like).
And what about the trade shows and networking events? Unfortunately, most of those are not happening.
So, how do folks get their information when they’re not visiting businesses in person?
Likewise, how do companies get their message to potential clients? For the most part, they can’t attend conferences, association events, or trade shows if those venues are all canceled.
Marketing Budgets Re-imagined
Drilling deeper, savvy business owners, executives, and organizations take a long, hard look at their marketing budgets. Granted, most organizations have canceled networking events, trade shows, and conferences. However, that frees up marketing dollars.
Typically these cancellations mean savings in travel costs and more. Consequently, many businesses shift gears. They move those dollars into other forms of marketing. Where?
- Websites, blogs, articles
- White papers
- Direct mail
- And more
Your Time is Valuable
Of course, you’ve always known that beefing up your website is essential. And making sure everything is search engine friendly so people can find your company is a good idea. But now it’s become an urgent need.
Maybe you’ve always wanted to put together a newsletter to nurture your customers and build brand loyalty. But you haven’t had time.
Perhaps you could offer a popular product at a discount—a 72-hour flash sale. But you’ll need a professional email campaign.
Despite these facts, you have an organization to run. Consequently, that takes time and your professional touch. Because, like it or not, there are many projects and activities that only you can do.
Finally, working 80+ hours per week is out of the question. In short, you also have a life to lead. Work-life balance is crucial if you’re to stay healthy.
Fortunately, that’s where I come in.
I write clear, creative, compelling marketing copy, SEO-optimized web content. . .and more.
In other words, I do what I do best. . .so you can get back to doing what you do best!
A Short List of my Passions
- Health & Wellness (Traditional & Alternative)
- Nutrition & Fitness
- Leadership Development
- Employee Development
- Creative Arts
- Environmental Concerns
- Travel (Especially Eco-travel)
- Cultural Awareness
Since you’re here, I suspect we have similar core values.
For one thing, I believe that helping people live healthy, satisfying lives, and nurturing our planet go hand-in-hand.
Further, education plays a significant role in shaping attitudes and facilitating change.
Additionally, self-improvement books and programs, counseling, and life coaching add their distinctive touch to wellness.
And the list goes on. In short, there are many things we could have in common.
The Wellness Connection Synergy
I view wellness as an intricate dance between the Earth and its inhabitants.
This dance encompasses the interconnectedness between all aspects of human and environmental health.
Mind + Body + Spirit + Planet
More than a slogan, it’s a lifestyle. And my life embodies these connections.
If we combine just a few of my many passions, we can illustrate this intricate wellness connection dance.
But internalizing this philosophy and living it takes determination, resilience, resourcefulness, and creativity.
Especially in an economic downturn, financial crisis, and global pandemic.
Additionally, it takes a village. Work-life balance is essential if we’re to take care of ourselves. And taking care of ourselves is critical if we’re to care for others and the environment. No one person can wear all of the hats necessary to complete every crucial task in any business, organization, or team.
Consequently, partnering with like-minded individuals and organizations is more effective than going it alone.
So, you’re here because you need to find a professional copywriter. But not just any copywriter. You want persuasive, compelling marketing copy and content that will convert your audience to action.
Similarly, I’m here to find businesses and organizations helping to make the world a better place.
In short, I want to further your mission. And I can do that by writing that marketing copy and web content for you so you can get back to doing what you do best!
My Ideal Clients:
- The Health & Wellness Industry/Traditional & Alternative
- The Self-Improvement Industry
- Creative Arts & Artists
- Environmental Organizations
- Nutrition & Fitness Industry
- Eco-travel Industry
- Green Products Industry
- Natural Products (beauty, cleaning, and more)
- Sustainable Products/Resources
- Farming, gardening (sustainable, organic, regenerative)
- Human Resources Departments
I hold a BA in psychology with a concentration in early childhood and adolescent development.
- Homeschooling mom (homeschooled my son K-12)
- Teacher’s aid and skills trainer for children on the Autism spectrum
- Daycare owner/operator
- Early childhood education/creative arts enrichment
Medical Residency Program Coordinator:
- Coordinated the Academic Half Day Program (Medical Education Presentations)
- Coordinated Retreats
- Assisted with the administrative tracking of many academic activities such as required medical skills development
Physician Leadership & Professional Development:
Continuing Medical Education Program Development &
Special Events Coordination
- Helped write a “Coaching Skills” field guide for physician mentorship
- Revamped PowerPoint presentation for Evidence-based Medicine Foundations class
- Assisted in the production of class materials (proofreading, style/formatting, and some content)
Designed and Implemented a Creative Arts Enrichment Program for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
- Promoted the program and conducted student applicant interviews
- Provided creative arts enrichment activities for the children
- Conducted parent/teacher consultations
Health & Fitness
I have 20+ years of personal experience in natural health and fitness. Over the years, I’ve researched numerous health-related topics. And I proactively maintain my health by applying what I learn.
My Personal Health & Wellness Lifestyle
- Essential Oils
- Natural Supplements
- NordicTrack Freestride Trainer
- BowFlex Weight Training
Activities I Support
- Regenerative Agriculture
- Education for Sustainable Regenerative Farming Practices
- Organic Whole Foods
- Organic Gardening
- Plant-based Diet/Vegan & Vegetarian Lifestyle
- Grass-fed, Pasture-raised Livestock Management
- Non-GMO Agriculture
- Environmental Protection & Conservation
- Regeneration/Revival of Desertified Land
- Education and Assistance for Underdeveloped Communities (Clean Water, Agricultural Education, Regenerative Soil Efforts to Ensure the Land can Produce)
- Lifelong Learning
- Fitness & Nutrition
- Business Leadership Development
- Employee Development
- Racial & Gender Equality
- Equal Pay/Equal Opportunity
- Productive Social & Economic Inclusion for Disabled/Challenged/Gifted Community Members
- Mental Health Advocacy
- And More!
Chief among these interests, I’ve had a heart for environmental issues since childhood. I frequently chose environmental topics for my science reports and science fair projects. For example, plant life and care, pollution. . .even a Save-the-Whales campaign!
In short, I instinctively knew, at a young age, that human and environmental health were connected.
Later on, in adulthood, I wrote an eco-fiction sci-fi fantasy book and published it on Amazon in January 2019.
Likewise, I tend to post environmentally-conscious messages on all of my social media accounts.
Additionally, I’ve taken several copywriting & marketing courses through the American Writers & Artists Institute (AWAI). And I’ve compiled a short list to get us started:
- Direct Sales Long-form Copy for Direct Mail or Online Sales Pages
- Email Copywriting Mentorship (Taught by 6-Figure Copywriter, Guillermo Rubio)
- SEO Copywriting Mastery (Taught by Russ Henneberry, author of Digital Marketing for Dummies)
- Writing for the Health & Wellness Industry (including Magalogs) (Taught by Carline Anglade-Cole)
- Chatbot Copywriting Mastery & Certification Program (Taught by Nick Usborne)
- The Art of Instant Ideas (Andrew Davis)
- The Ultimate White Paper Mentorship Program (Taught by That White Paper Guy, Gordon Graham, author of White Papers for Dummies)
- And more!
How Can I Help Share Your Human or Environmental Health Message?
With this background, I’m strategically-poised to communicate your message to your target audience.
In particular, I understand the mindset of the environmentally-conscious health and fitness community. In essence, I know the depths of their concerns, and I empathize with them.
Similarly, I’m a member of and can relate to the natural and alternative health and wellness tribe. Consequently, whole organic foods, essential oils, herbal remedies, supplements, and fitness permeate my life.
Furthermore, self-help, self-improvement, personal growth, and spirituality fuel me. And I’m always willing to lend an ear and offer encouragement.
Topping it all off? I’m dedicated to lifelong learning. So the human and environmental health copywriting life is perfect for me! Health and fitness and environmental issues—there’s a world of discovery waiting for me in every writing project!
Indeed, whether I knew it or not at the time, The Wellness Connection Copywriting has been incubating in my mind since childhood. In short, copywriting for human and environmental health and wellness is right up my alley!
The mission I’ve adopted, Mind + Body + Spirit + Planet, is more than a slogan…more than a philosophy…it’s a lifestyle.
The Wellness Connection Copywriting Mission
In summary, I write clear, creative, compelling human and environmental health marketing copy and SEO-optimized web content. In particular, I break down complex topics into easy-to-understand content.
Above all, I strive to bring your message, product, or service to life in the reader’s mind.
As a result, I make it “real” for your audience, and that creates and nurtures relationships.
In turn, nurturing your audience increases their willingness to partner with you on a journey that benefits you both.
Why Choose The Wellness Connection Copywriting for your Human & Environmental Health Marketing Content?
In conclusion, you have a mission — I have a mission. Together we can:
- Bring clarity to complex human & environmental health ideas.
- Shape attitudes.
- Influence hearts and minds.
- Heal the Earth and its people.
I look forward to partnering with you on this journey!
- Email Marketing
- Direct Response Marketing
- SEO Optimized Core Web Pages
- SEO Optimized Existing Articles & Blog Posts
- SEO Optimized Serial Articles
- SEO Magnet
- The Wellness Connection Copywriting