Why Choose The Wellness Connection Copywriting?
We’re living in a turbulent world. People all over the globe are struggling with a common enemy.
We can’t stem the tide except by following safety precautions and tightening our belts.
Many businesses and organizations focus inward as they attempt to focus outward on their audience. I know that sounds odd. But if you think about it, that’s what we have to do.
How do we conduct our marketing efforts during an economic downturn and global pandemic?
We have to look at what we do to reach our audience, analyze it, and find ways to accomplish the same goals from a distance.
We’re striving to keep ourselves, our employees, and our customers and clients safe.
And we’re counting our marketing dollars, looking for ways to stretch those dollars to maximum effectiveness.
Consequently, in many cases, we need to focus on more than traditional advertising methods (media ads, pay-per-click ads, and the like).
How do people get their information when they’re not visiting businesses in person or attending conferences, association events, and tradeshows?
- White papers
- Direct mail
- And more
Your Time is Valuable
You’ve always known that beefing up your website is essential. And making sure everything is search engine friendly so people can find your company is a good idea. But now it’s become an urgent need.
Maybe you’ve always wanted to put together a newsletter to nurture your customers and build brand loyalty, but you haven’t had time.
Perhaps it’s time to offer a popular product at a discount—a 72-hour flash sale. You’ll need a professional email campaign.
The problem is, you have an organization to run. That takes time and your professional touch. There are already too many projects and activities that only you can do.
And working 80+ hours per week is out of the question. You also have a life to lead. Work-life balance is crucial if you’re to stay healthy.
And that’s where I come in.
I write clear, creative, compelling marketing copy, SEO-optimized web content. . .and more.
I do what I do best. . .so you can get back to doing what you do best!
A Short List of my Passions
- Health & Wellness (Traditional & Alternative)
- Nutrition & Fitness
- Creative Arts
- Environmental Concerns
- Cultural Awareness
Since you’re here, I suspect we have similar core values.
I believe that helping people live healthy, satisfying lives and nurturing our planet go hand-in-hand.
Education plays a significant role in shaping attitudes and facilitating change.
Self-improvement books and programs, counseling, and life coaching add their distinctive touch to wellness.
And the list goes on. There are many things we could have in common.
The Wellness Connection Synergy
I view wellness as an intricate dance between the Earth and its inhabitants.
This dance encompasses the interconnectedness between all aspects of human and environmental health.
Mind + Body + Spirit + Planet
More than a slogan, it’s a lifestyle. My life embodies these connections.
If we combine just a few of my many passions, we can illustrate this intricate wellness connection dance.
Internalizing this philosophy and living it takes determination, resilience, resourcefulness, and creativity.
Especially in an economic downturn, financial crisis, and global pandemic.
Additionally, it takes a village. Consequently, partnering with like-minded individuals and organizations is more effective than going it alone.
So, you’re here because you need to find a professional copywriter. But not just any copywriter. You want persuasive, compelling marketing copy, and content that will convert your audience to action.
I’m here to find businesses and organizations that are helping to make the world a better place.
In short, I want to further your mission. And I can do that by writing that marketing copy and web content for you so you can get back to doing what you do best!
My Ideal Clients:
- The Health & Wellness Industry/Traditional & Alternative
- The Self-Improvement Industry
- Environmental Organizations
- Nutrition & Fitness Industry
- Eco-travel Industry
- Green Products Industry
- Natural Products (beauty, cleaning, and more)
- Sustainable Products/Resources
- Farming, gardening (sustainability, organic)
I hold a BA in psychology with a concentration in early childhood and adolescent development.
- Homeschooled my son
- Teacher’s aid and skills trainer for children on the Autism spectrum
- Daycare owner/operator
- Early childhood education/creative arts enrichment
Medical Residency Program Coordinator:
- Coordinated the Academic Half Day Program (Medical Education Presentations)
- Coordinated Retreats
- Assisted with the administrative tracking of many academic activities such as required medical skills development
Physician Leadership & Professional Development:
Continuing Medical Education Program Development &
Special Events Coordination
- Helped write a “Coaching Skills” field guide for physician mentorship
- Revamped PowerPoint presentation for Evidence-based Medicine Foundations class
- Assisted in the production of class materials (proofreading, style/formatting, and some content)
Designed and Implemented a Creative Arts Enrichment Program for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
- Promoted the program and conducted student applicant interviews
- Provided creative arts enrichment activities for the children
- Conducted parent/teacher consultations
Health & Fitness
I have 20+ years of personal experience in natural health and fitness. I’ve researched numerous health-related topics over the years, and proactively maintain my health by applying what I learn.
My Personal Health & Wellness Lifestyle
- Essential Oils
- Natural Supplements
- NordicTrack Freestride Trainer
- BowFlex Weight Training
Activities I Support
- Regenerative Agriculture
- Education for Sustainable Regenerative Farming Practices
- Organic Whole Foods
- Organic Gardening
- Plant-based Diet/Vegan & Vegetarian Lifestyle
- Grass-fed, Pasture-raised Livestock Management
- Non-GMO Agriculture
- Environmental Protection & Conservation
- Regenerating/Reviving Desertified Land
- Education and Assistance for Underdeveloped Communities (Clean Water, Agricultural Education, Regenerative Soil Efforts to Ensure the Land can Produce)
- Lifelong Learning
- Business Leadership Development
- Employee Development
- Racial & Gender Equality
- Equal Pay/Equal Opportunity
- Productive Social & Economical Inclusion for Disabled/Challenged/Gifted Community Members
- Mental Health Advocacy
- And More!
I’ve had a heart for environmental issues since childhood. I frequently chose environmental topics for my science reports and science fair projects. Plantlife and care, pollution. . .even a Save-the-Whales campaign!
I wrote an eco-fiction sci-fi fantasy book and published it on Amazon in January 2019.
I tend to post environmentally-conscious tweets from my author Twitter account (with a substantial following).
I’ve taken several copywriting & marketing courses through the American Writers & Artists Institute (AWAI). And I’ve compiled a shortlist to get us started:
- Direct Sales Long-form Copy for Direct Mail or Online Sales Pages
- Email Copywriting Mentorship
- SEO Copywriting Mastery
- Writing for the Health & Wellness Industry (including Magalogs)
- Chatbot Copywriting Mastery & Certification Program
- The Art of Instant Ideas
- And more!
How Can I Help You?
With this background, I’m strategically-poised to communicate your message to your target audience.
In particular, I understand the mindset of the environmentally-conscious health and fitness community. I know the depths of their concerns, and I empathize with them.
Similarly, I’m a member of and can relate to the natural & alternative health and wellness tribe. Organic whole foods, essential oils, herbal remedies, supplements, and fitness permeate my life.
Furthermore, self-help, self-improvement, personal growth, and spirituality fuel me. And I’m always willing to lend an ear and offer encouragement.
Topping it all off? I’m dedicated to lifelong learning. So the copywriting life is perfect for me! Health and fitness, environmental issues—there’s a world of discovery waiting for me in every writing project!
Indeed, whether I knew it or not at the time, The Wellness Connection Copywriting has been incubating in my mind since childhood.
In fact, the mission I’ve adopted, Mind + Body + Spirit + Planet, is more than a slogan…more than a philosophy…it’s a lifestyle.
The Wellness Connection Copywriting Mission
I write clear, creative, compelling marketing copy, and SEO-optimized web content. I break down complex topics into easy-to-understand content.
I strive to bring your message, product, or service to life in the reader’s mind.
As a result, I make it “real” for your audience, and that creates and nurtures relationships.
In turn, nurturing your audience increases their willingness to partner with you on a journey that benefits you both.
Why Choose The Wellness Connection Copywriting?
You have a mission — I have a mission. Together we can:
- Bring clarity to complex ideas.
- Shape attitudes.
- Influence hearts and minds.
- Heal the Earth and its people.
I look forward to partnering with you on this journey!